Pin It

Widgets

Day One

Monday, January 9, 2012

I think I have thought of every reason to not do a blog....I'm not sure I have enough to say that would support an entire blog, I'm definitely not a natural born writer, and I'm not sure how thick my skin really is....but from the inspiration of some old friends and a few new ones I thought I would try and ignore my inner monologue.

This last year there have been a lot of new things for me; from rediscovering my faith to learning how to capture people with my camera (not just nature like I normally do) I have begun to realize that life really does start at the end of your comfort zone.  Yes, I know it sounds cliche but as I'm sitting here typing the first post on a new blog I've realized that I just took the first step........... :)

I purchased my SLR camera in August of 2008 and below are a few pictures from 2008, 2009, and 2010.







































2 comments:

{ KatieD } at: January 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM said...

Amazing Jamie! Your pics give me chills. So proud of you for taking the leap. :)

{ ScottRanney } at: January 17, 2012 at 1:44 PM said...

Jamie, That is awesome.... Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you guys soon and hear about your recent travels..

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Stay In Touch

612-702-5970 jamiejohnston11@gmail.com

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 {jamie johnston photography}, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV