Pin It

Widgets

Day One, Part 2

Monday, January 9, 2012
This year was a big year for me with photography.   I learned how to shoot fully manual which I do most of the time now and I started learning a little bit more about light and how you can manipulate it with flash photography.  I still like using natural light the best but it's good to know how to use your flash when you need it for tricky situations.  I also started taking pictures of people....I know that sounds strange but I mostly took pictures of things or places so this was a big step for me.  It is definitely harder than it looks but it's been a fun challenge. I'm still trying to find the perfect photo editing software, I have Photoshop CS3 but I find it is very time consuming for minor editing and not the most efficient (could be user error).  If anyone has come across one they really love please let me know :)

Below are some pictures of the people that I took this year, a big thanks to my friends and family!














































B













































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Stay In Touch

612-702-5970 jamiejohnston11@gmail.com

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 {jamie johnston photography}, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV