Pin It

Widgets

My first wedding shoot

Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's been a little while since I've posted last.  February/March were crazy months for me.  My mom was in the hospital due to a life threatening emergency and during that time I also broke my leg.  Maybe God is trying to tell me to slow down? :)  I had already made plans to shoot my first wedding on March 11th and there was no way I was going to back out the week before so I said some prayers and off I went.   If you were a bystander I'm sure it was pretty comical to see me hobbling around on crutches trying to get the good shots 5 days post surgery.  A special thanks is in order to my dear friend Brittany and my husband, Jake.  Without your help there is no way I would have gotten through the day!








































2 comments:

Anonymous at: April 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM said...

What a fabulous job! You are so talented, Jamie!
Jessica

Anonymous at: May 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM said...

You have a beautiful selection for the bride & groom to choose from. 19 of 22 is my favorite. Kathy

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Stay In Touch

612-702-5970 jamiejohnston11@gmail.com

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 {jamie johnston photography}, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV