Pin It

Widgets

Downtown engagement photos

Saturday, August 18, 2012
I scoped out the location for these pictures a few weeks ahead of time and I'm so happy I did.  It was nice to know where the sun was going to be and at what time to plan the pics accordingly.  I even found a grassy knoll on my scouting mission on the side of a parking lot downtown.  This was a nice change of scenery and gave the pics an outdoor/country feel without all of the driving around. We started in the warehouse district and ended up on the Stone Arch bridge as the sun was setting.















1 comments:

{ Amanda } at: August 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Jamie, these are fantastic! :) Beautiful light.

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Stay In Touch

612-702-5970 jamiejohnston11@gmail.com

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 {jamie johnston photography}, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV